- Installed and developed live event broadcast systems for academic, athletic, and administrative projects.
- Installed and managed enterprise video streaming platform utilizing Wowza Streaming Engine and
including live and video on demand (VOD) content.
- Integrated services with AWS EC2 compute cloud, S3 object storage, and CloudFront content delivery network to deliver thousands of streams.
- Tested, developed, and implemented enterprise-wide digital signage application for campus news,
events, and emergency notifications with more than 60 active endpoints.
- System Administrator for 10 production and development systems, managed 50+ staff and multimedia development lab computers (including installation and upgrades), and oversaw inventory.
- Managed annual budget of more than $1 million. Generated weekly budget reports for director, created and allocated expenses in procurement management system, reviewed department charges.
- Served as liaison between department, contracted vendors, and KSU Procurement & Contracting to maintain existing and create new contracts.
- Reviewed and approved all audio-visual equipment purchase requests for campus; researched and created campus standards for audio-visual purchases; assisted in $1+ million in purchases annually;
- Managed all campus audio-visual assets and transient equipment inventory.
- Administered campus enterprise IP-based video surveillance system, including physical installation and adjustment, network configuration, server and client application support, and ongoing maintenance.